We are certified and have extensive experience working in industrial and construction environments. We have completed LAN/WAN Surveys in a variety of locations including office buildings, commercial locations and very large oil refineries.
Gibbc Network LAN/WAN Survey Service Includes:
- A walk through the site to be surveyed
- A detailed audit of each network closets at the location. The MDF and all the IDFs at the site are visited.
- A detailed document with pictures outlining all the information you need to complete the installation.
The documentation we provide as the deliverable from our survey will include:
- Information gathered for network design specifications
- Wiring closet and equipment cabinet reviews and audit (detail rack space utilization report is provided)
- AC power and UPS systems requirements verified
- Appropriate cable measurements, including any cable run obstructions are noted
- Detailed drawings and floor maps outlining the MDF and all IDFs are provided
- Notation of main address, phone number
- Notation of LAN/WAN Equipment model type, serial number
- Tasks required for installation/maintenance readiness are defined
- Written report presented to you