We are certified and have extensive experience working in industrial and constructions environments. We have completed wireless surveys in a variety of locations including office buildings, commercial locations, campus complexes and very large oil refineries.
We will assist you to:
- Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor wireless LAN network (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience WLAN measurements
- Minimize expensive wireless LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous spectrum analysis in a single walk through
Our Wireless Survey process involves:
- Gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Conduct a radio frequency propagation test.
- Review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- Generate detailed reports, recommendations and site-specific requirements.
- Schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
The Wireless Site Survey results that we present to you provide all the information you need to ensure a successful wireless implementation.
Your detailed findings report includes:
- Results of the radio frequency propagation testing, including Wi-Fi interference sources
- Network design drawings
- Bill of materials (BOM) for recommended wireless hardware, pictures of mounting locations, configurations, channel plans, integration plans, security requirements, and data cabling